XYMOGEN S-Acetyl Glutathione is an acetylated form of glutathione which works to support natural antioxidant activity, healthy cell function, detoxification, and a healthy immune response.
S-Acetyl Glutathione is well-absorbed compared to regular glutathione which effervesces and is not bioavailable. This S-acetylated form is more stable throughout the digestive tract than other forms on the market. Use of stomach acid-resistant capsules (DRcaps™) further protect stability. Laboratory data showed that S-acetyl glutathione increased intracellular glutathione and had a positive effect on many oxidative stress biomarkers.
- Detoxification, Neurologic & Cognitive, Cytokine Balance Support, Antioxidant Activity
- Provides Intracellular Antioxidant Support*
- Supports Healthy Cell Function and Healthy Aging*
- Supports Detoxification*
- Supports a Healthy Immune Response*
- Supports Amino Acid Transport Across Cell Membranes*
- Enhances Antioxidant Activity of Vitamins C and E*