VitalAssist – An Exceptional Multi-Vitamin
“VitalAssist 180 tabs, SAFA Lab
This product contains high-potency amounts of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, and natural carotenoids and is recommended as a daily supplement to provide a comprehensive foundation of essential micronutrients. A total of 30 important nutrients in well-absorbed forms and amounts are supplied that meet or exceed recommended dietary intake levels, thus supporting many biological processes crucial to maintaining optimal health.
• More comprehensive than regular multiple vitamins: This formulation provides all of the vitamins found in regular multivitamin products but also includes extra amounts of vitamins C, E, D, and B-complex vitamins plus calcium, magnesium, and other crucial minerals and trace elements. Vitamins E and beta-carotene are supplied in their natural forms, whereas most common brands contain synthetic forms that are not as effective.
• Four products in one: This formula is really four products in one. It is a multivitamin, an extra vitamin C supplement, an extra vitamin E supplement, and an extra calcium supplement. These four supplement categories are considered to be necessary, integral components of a healthy diet by nutrition experts. Iron is excluded from the formula as it is unnecessary for most people and may be potentially harmful as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage.
• More complete “families” of nutrients: 100% natural vitamin E complex supplying all of the mixed tocopherols (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta) is included to provide broader antioxidant protection. Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition. All- natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha- and beta-carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin, offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone. A complete array of B vitamins supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of specific B vitamins most crucial to helping maintain normal homocysteine metabolism.
• Activated folate and vitamin B12: This product supplies Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, this active form is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.
• Extra vitamin D3: Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1,000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body.
• Bioavailable minerals and trace elements: Because many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not efficiently absorbed, this product contains mineral compounds that are easy to digest and absorb. The mineral amino acid chelates used are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability. Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources. Organically-bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement can be taken by anyone who wishes to establish a protective core foundation of high-potency nutrients. This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: 6 tablets daily with food.
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2000 registered facility.”
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 13 cm|