XCT Oil can act as a substitute in place of some of your usual edible oils. It should not be used to replace all of the fat in your diet, and should be used as part of low carbohydrate diet.
Begin using 1 teaspoon per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners.
The best way to maximize energy is to use XCT Oil with Upgraded Coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee. Mix XCT oil with grass-fed butter and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and support ketone production! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes.
XCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320° F.
Drink and make Bulletproof Coffee for a high-performance day:
- Start with 8 fl oz (237 ml) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons (37 ml) freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tablespoon (5 ml) XCT Oil to 8 oz (237 ml) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per cup.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) grass-fed, unsated butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
Exciting new research reveals the many roles of vitamin K, especially vitamin K2, or menatetrenone. K2 is important for bone health. It helps your body to metabolize calcium and contributes to healthy bone density. It also supports cardiovascular health and overall brain health. Dr. Weeks describes its benefits here at this LINK.
Amount: 90 capsules
Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) 15mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule) and silicon dioxide.
Caution: Do not take this product if you are taking “blood thinners.” If you are under a physician’s care or taking medication, if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking oral contraceptives, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.