Prescript-Assist is a broad-spectrum formula that contains 29 different strains of beneficial microflora — not just one or two. That means it better reflects the great microbial diversity of the intestines vs typical probiotic products.
Unparalleled Shelf Stability
The probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist are unique because each cell is protected by a durable seed-like structure. As a result, they are safeguarded against light, heat and pressure. Routine testing shows that Prescript-Assist retains more than 95 percent of its potency two years after the date of manufacture, even when stored at 98°F.
The seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist also protects them against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination — your intestines — intact. There, they become active and multiply.
To ensure that the 29 strains of beneficial microflora in Prescript-Assist have a food source once they reach the GI tract, the formula includes leonardite, a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids.
Backed by Sound Science
Supported by a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial – including a one-year follow-up study, verifying long term efficacy.
- Best Probiotic Supplements
- Healthy Weight with a Balanced Microbiome
- Intestinal Permeability, Leaky Gut, and Probiotics
- Maintaining Healthy Gut Flora
- Microbiome Basics: What You Need to Know
- Microbiome Transfer from Mother to Baby
- Natural Allergy Relief and the Probiotic Link
- Probiotics for Immune System Support
- Refrigerated Probiotics: Truly Shelf Stable?
- The Commensal Gut Flora You Need Now