XCT Oil can act as a substitute in place of some of your usual edible oils. It should not be used to replace all of the fat in your diet, and should be used as part of low carbohydrate diet.
Begin using 1 teaspoon per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners.
The best way to maximize energy is to use XCT Oil with Upgraded Coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee. Mix XCT oil with grass-fed butter and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and support ketone production! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes.
XCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320° F.
Drink and make Bulletproof Coffee for a high-performance day:
- Start with 8 fl oz (237 ml) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons (37 ml) freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you’re new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 tablespoon (5 ml) XCT Oil to 8 oz (237 ml) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per cup.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) grass-fed, unsated butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
2 liquid oz – 60ml
This is the best of the oral chelators which will cleanse deep into your tissue and cells and help resuscitate the all important energy producers in your cells – the mitochondria. Originally used in research agronomy labs as an organic, non-pesticide plant regeneration agent, its cross over into human health has been revolutionary.
Ingredients: organic stacked carbon, oxygen with humic and fulvic acid and distilled water.