Ola Loa ENERGY is the healthiest and most convenient multi-vitamin and multi-mineral with added nutrients formula on the market.
Ola Loa’s Exclusive Formula Includes:
– Vitamin C becomes non-acidic as it complexes with the minerals of Ola Loa. This assures speedy mineral absorption without stomach irritation. Vitamin C performs its miracles as an antioxidant, an antiviral agent and immune booster. It is also involved in synthesis of hormones, e.g. Estrogen, Testosterone, Cortisone, and Adrenalin. Vitamin C is essential to collagen production, the repair protein for the structure of all tissues, and all the while providing extra protection against blood vessel inflammation and damage.
– Coenzyme Q10 is also an antioxidant, and is the key to energy production in every cell in the body.
– B Vitamins in ample doses of hard-to-get folic acid, B12, and B6, which offer protection against homocysteine-induced vascular injury and premature aging.
– Vitamin A-Retinol is essential to healing and repair of all tissues, including production and function of white blood cells, the key to immune power.
– Selenium an essential mineral which has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral qualities.
– Boron is a key component to Calcium utilization and efficiency and involved in regulation of sex hormones.
– Potassium is a vital electrolyte, a partner with magnesium for regulation of activity at all cell membranes.
– NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) replenishes glutathione, the most important cellular antioxidant.
– Glutathione protects all cells and tissues of the body from damage and acts as an anti-aging nutrient, for skin, heart, lung, liver, intestine and muscles.
– L-Arginine a conditionally essential amino acid is often very low in the U.S. diet. It is a source of nitric oxide, a blood vessel relaxer, which regulates blood flow, blood pressure, and normal sexual response. It also contributes to immunity and tissue healing and repair.
– L-Lysine is an essential part of collagen, the major protein that shapes our tissues. It is also the major raw material for the production of carnitine, the key to utilization of fat for energy.
– L-Glycine has many benefits, including:
- It aids in the prevention of low blood sugar, advantageous when you miss a meal or on a weight loss diet.
- It combines with Arginine to form Creatine, thus supporting muscle energy.
- It provides natural defense against toxic chemicals, including salicylates and phenols associated with food sensitivity.
- It has a calming effect and is a useful antidote for anxiety, irritability, and muscle tension.
– TMG (Tri-Methyl Glycine) also called Betaine, is a source of methyl groups for the activation of methionine into SAMe. The methyl groups can be passed on by SAMe to support a number of bodily functions:
- Energy production (carnitine)
- Sustained muscle energy (creatine)
- Cell regeneration and healing (polyamines)
- Antacid/Anti-Histamine effect
- Brain and Nerve repair (myelin)
- Production of Neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and epinephrine, which control arousal, mood, emotions and learning)
- Synthesis of the sleep hormone, melatonin
Ola Loa ENERGY is available in boxes of 30 individual packets—a month’s supply, as well as in convenient 5-packet Travel Packs.